What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Achilles is back to aching again. Hobbling around the house all night last night. Severe throbbing all night last night, despite taking painkillers. Looks like another Doctor visit to see what's next on the plan.

Achilles was so sore this morning I couldn't put on a pair of shoes. Had to wear a pair of sandals that were also very painful to put on. Was second away from coming to work in my bare socks!!!
Hope the Doc can do something about this as I have been suffering with this latest bout of Achilles problems off and on for just under a year and it is getting very old!!!

All in favour of Sreaming Eagle letting down the blokes tyres who threw a grinding disk at him say I

I

aye!

I always thought stripping the copper wire from inside his coil plug and then putting it back would be nice gesture. make him crazy for months trying to figure that one out!

I always thought stripping the copper wire from inside his coil plug and then putting it back would be nice gesture. make him crazy for months trying to figure that one out!

Lesson learned today, never pi$$ off Njaco;) That's just downright evil.

My student loan won't come through for another 2 weeks. When filling out the form I somehow managed to put the sort code from one of my accounts and the acount number from the other down. Completely my fault, but still annoying

2nd oral surgery this morn, took an hour, I'm wasted, my eyes are fogged up, massive migraine, stuck at the house but enjoying the light rain ---------- finally

Users who are viewing this thread

Back