What Annoyed You Today? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It seems lately that there has been a croak fest. First my friend next door died, my friend's mother died, and yesterday another neighbor died. This all in a six week time period.

It seems lately that there has been a croak fest. First my friend next door died, my friend's mother died, and yesterday another neighbor died. This all in a six week time period.
Deaths for ordinary working age people in the USA were up by 40% last year. That is 40%!!!! No one seems to know why and no politician seems to be interested in finding out.

Its a shame that censorship kicks in over a sad natural disaster. My thoughts go out to you and those who have suffered in the earthquake.

Some joker in the neighborhood lighting of fireworks until 3:00 a.m. Friday night, then last night another one was setting off what I assume were M80's as they shook the house. Does 1 or 2 then stops for 15 minutes, then another barrage. Did this until just after midnight. Did the same thing last year on the 4th.

It wounldn't bother me so much if they would give it up at a decent hour, but when you think they are done and you start falling asleep and then "BOOM". Makes you jump up out of bed and curse at the same time. The concussion actually rattles the windows so you know it's something large they are setting off. Not much you can do about it either, and they know it.
I would go down and confront them, but these days I'd probably just end up with a bullet in me.

For 1 Jan, following the inevitable explosions of the night before, I have considered going for my morning run just before dawn, lighting M-80's, and tossing them along the way. Have not done it, but I still got the box of M-80's.
Ah, News Year Eve and the 4th of July. Nothing like the combination of excessive alcohol and high explosives to help celebrate. I am surprised that more people don't blow themselves up on these two Holidays.

It was the same here. I was the only one awake in the house, so I heard them until 3 am.

Users who are viewing this thread