What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Four day weekend came to an end. Spent all day Sunday tracking a deer through swamps, more swamps, and yet even more swamps. Never found it, but have the sore legs, back, arms, and a scratched eyeball from an errant tree twig to remind me of the experience.

Got up to find my Jeep frozen solid. Tried to start it, battery died. Result...couldn't get to the library to collect a book for research for Tony Hill!
Ever so slightly p****d off! Anyone want to buy a Jeep Cherokee?!!!!

Offspring already more than a week over due. Wife has had contracions for 1.5 week now, but still no child coming out. It'll have 'till next wednesday if it wants to be born in house, otherwise it'll be "fetched" that day in Hoaspital.

Was in the local post office to mail a package, today. A Jamician lady
in front of me with two children [maybe 5 and 8]. She allowed those two
kids to run all over the post office, under the isle ropes and just around and
around for over 20 minutes. Other people were getting very up-set, and
I was about to boil. Why can't people control their children ??

Charles

Offspring already more than a week over due. Wife has had contracions for 1.5 week now, but still no child coming out. It'll have 'till next wednesday if it wants to be born in house, otherwise it'll be "fetched" that day in Hospital.

Mon Ami... have you got any cobblestone streets in your town ? Drive her
up and down and up and down the cobblestone streets. That will hurry up
the labor.

Charles

Good luck Marcel, hope that youngster make and appearance soon.

Pesky cold that I have had refuses to die!!! Neck and shoulders have tightened up so much that it is giving me a massive headache as well. Looks liek I'll be hitting the bottle hard this weekend, bottle of Nyquil Cold Medicine that is!!!

Hope all is well with you, your wife and the baby, Marcel.

Annoyed me? Reading the car theft rate in my area. When are we going to put a stop to people stealing cars?! The proposed sentence for a person who steals three (3) cars is 12-17months.

You effing me? You have to steal three cars worth upwards of $100,000 before you go to jail. Are you effing kidding me?

What annoyed me ? I was looking for my next vacation destination... Somewhere in the US (I don't feel ready to cross the Atlantic again... for now). I realized that there is no direct flight going from Québec City's International Airport. (Ah ! "International", my @ss !)

Every flight going from the airport needs to stop either at Montréal or Toronto... No matter if you're going to Los Angeles or Washington D.C. ! Looks like I will be going somewhere on the east coast... In bus !

I hit my thumb with a hammer ....yeah I know ...I'm clever

then I accidently just signed out of gmail

Users who are viewing this thread

Back