What Annoyed You Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

True that Mate ,try to not let it get to you

lesson learn't today:Angle grinder's without a safety gaurd on and me don't mix to nicely

Don't worry, I'm going to drop the argument. He's one of those, "America is evil, torturous" idiot, and not matter what I say, he twists it into something in his favor.

Shoot, hope the grinder didn't hurt you too bad.

No use in arguing with a Moron, hard to change someones mind when they are lacking in that department to begin with.

No use in arguing with a Moron, hard to change someones mind when they are lacking in that department to begin with.

True Buck, I agree with that. I'm dropping the argument, I'm just waiting for his reply. It was kind of amusing. With the way he typed, filled with insults, curses, Caps-locked letters, and exclamation points, I can imagine him all Pi$$ offed in front of his monitor.

Unfortunately F**k yes it did

made my eyes water all night(so basically I had a crying competiton with my 8month old sister) ,was considering going to the hospital

about 10mintues after it first happened I thought it had gone but at about 1am last night it was obvious it was still in there ,So I washed my eye out heaps and I didn't really know if it had gone or not ,becasue I'd just had it in there 7 odd hours and not notcied it.Hopefully it didn't just find a comfortable position to sit

happened 18hours ago and I'm no longer in any pain,I'm just a little worried its still there

Won't let it stop me though Il have more pics up tonight

:oops: :oops:

ear muffs and that was about it

my own fault ,lesson learn't

even if your owning using a tool for 2seconds believe me its worth putting on the safety equipment

Thanks for the thoughts guys

I've had no problems all day,not even the slightest tingle ,I'm pretty sure it got washed out at about 1am ish this morning the irration was what was bugging me

I'm now in a way glad its happened because the experience really has hit home

EXPETIVE EXPLETIVE EXPLETIVE rain, snow, and wind storm overnight!!! Truck doors were frozen shot, had to twist on the key and pound on the door just to get it open!!! Then the EXPETIVE truck would not start!!!! 30 minutes tearing the throttly body air dam off and spraying starter fluid in the body. Ran rough for 10 minutes.
Frozen my fingers and toes off. Then to top it off, went to pick up Coffee and a breakfast sandwich at the McDonalds drivethrough and the blankety blank window was frozen shut!!!
Finally made it to work 1.5 hours late!!!

EXPETIVE EXPLETIVE EXPLETIVE rain, snow, and wind storm overnight!!! Truck doors were frozen shot, had to twist on the key and pound on the door just to get it open!!! Then the EXPETIVE truck would not start!!!! 30 minutes tearing the throttly body air dam off and spraying starter fluid in the body. Ran rough for 10 minutes.
Frozen my fingers and toes off. Then to top it off, went to pick up Coffee and a breakfast sandwich at the McDonalds drivethrough and the blankety blank window was frozen shut!!!
Finally made it to work 1.5 hours late!!!

Da#n, sounds like you had the winter storm I had Friday. Took my brothers Volvo S70 out the next day, took 30 minutes to get the ice off, and the bloody trunk was frozen stuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back