What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lets see the alternator and battery in the car decided it was time to retire on Saturday the new battery from the old car was to big thought to myself I can survive til monday then the video card decided to join the fray along with the house AC other then that all was well

Lets see the alternator and battery in the car decided it was time to retire on Saturday the new battery from the old car was to big thought to myself I can survive til monday then the video card decided to join the fray along with the house AC other then that all was well

Man - talk about a bout of bad luck

I didn't know you Americans knew how to work a manual gearbox :lol:

Over here it's called a stick shift.:p Here's an interesting side note for you. My wife refuses to drive an automatic. She learned on a stick shift back in the late '60's and that's what she wants. It's a riot at the car dealership when we go looking for a new car. The poor salesman never knew what hit him.:lol:

Having to deal with my bipolar brother for 8+ hours while my mom was away. To top it off, he started talking to himself, and holding conversations!!! Normally this would be creepy, but I had work to do around the house so it was just plain annoying.

I decided to format my computer's hard drive today... Only to find out that my hacked version of Windows XP would not take any of my CD keys and that the CD of my legal version of XP is too damaged to install properly.

So now I have a problem with my SoundMAX integrated sound card which makes me wonder if it's only the fault of my damaged version of XP or if my ASUS motherboard is giving up...

Have to go back to school and work tomorrow after what has been an awesome weekend at the Wide Bay International Airshow. To top it off I have a Chemistry exam on Tuesday which I haven't had time to study for.

Seeing a CND 'peace rally' in town with a big banner proclaiming 'Remember Hiroshima and Nagasaki' Remember what exactly? That they brought to an end the most destructive war in history, saving tens of thousands of lives?

Henk it is what you make it man, I know from experience with my father in law.....

well the city in all it's glory is up and down the street ripping up our yards to replace the old orange burg sewer lines which are falling apart, and the neat thing is in my case I have to foot the bill of 5,500 dollars......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back