What Annoyed You Today? (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Spending the entire day running my department single handed, as everyone else who works with me was off sick or on holiday, and nobody from the other departments knows enough to help me. Also, wanting to get to sleep but hearing some, how can I put this, rather loud noises emanating from the room above me............

My ear...

It feels like water is in the ear (but none comes out) and I cant hear all that great out of it. I am going to sleep over it tonight and if it is not better I will go to the Doc tomorrow.

my home was flooded, had to move, due to getting about 20 inches of rain in the last few weeks or so., all my models were destroyed as well as all my military stuff :cry: :cry:

My son came home from summer school today and told me his bicycle - which we had just got one month ago - was stolen. He FORGOT to lock it up. Trying to keep my cool!

My son came home from summer school today and told me his bicycle - which we had just got one month ago - was stolen. He FORGOT to lock it up. Trying to keep my cool!

That happened to me once growing up. Oddly enough, I bumped into my bicycle about a month later at a strip mall down the street from my parents' house. I stole it back. :D Weird feeling - stealing something that is actually yours...

Same thing like this happened at his mother's awhile ago and he found it in a field. He thinks that will happen again. Keep trying to impress upon him that he was LUCKY that time.

My sawzall broke, right when I had a bunch of old lumber to cut up!!!!!!

:mad:

Now I need to plop down a hundred bucks to buy a new one!

Sorry man but you will have to order new ribbons. You can try and wipe them off with a damp cloth but more than likely that will ruin them. You can order from here:

http://www.uniforms-4u.com/c_d_5_Army_Ribbons_1038.aspx

Also if you wish you can send me a pm with which ones you need. I have so many extras from mine that are straight out of the package and I can probably send them to you.

Try working this one out it beats the **** out of me
Got an invite to wedding in a few weeks time, the bride is from the States and the groom is English and they had already tied the knot in the US and this event was to be a blessing for their UK family/friends, he is a teacher/ex army P.T.I. she a student studying for her masters. Anyway she has a 9 month visa to stay in the UK but has not applied yet for duel citizenship. As part of her field studies she had to go to South Africa for a few weeks and arrived back in the UK two days ago she was immediately held in immigration overnight and then released but told she would be deported on Thursday we are hoping to see them both on Wednesday for a meal and find out what the **** is going on. It sounds like as she interrupted her stay in the UK the Visa has become void. but what I don't get is there are hundreds of US kids at Cambridge Oxford university's and they have no long term visa problems.
I think there are a few others our immigration service should be concentrating on than this harmless couple, bloody suspect doctors from the middle east for a start, its all total bollocks and I'm mighty pissed as these are a couple of close friends.

4 teenagers near my house tried to start a fire............2 fire tenders rocked up

Im in a very foul mood about this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back