What Annoyed You Today? (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Saint-Jean-Baptiste... Québec's national day, in other words. A bunch of nationalist drunkards celebrating Québec by going on the Plaines d'Abraham to listen to nationalist songs sangs by crappy separatist (and very sudsidized) signers.

Tonight is gonna be a sh*tload of problems.

Everything went as I expected...

The night from June 23rd to June 24th was a real sh*tload of problems... I was working on a campground and a bunch of noisy drunkards rejoined on a lot. I warned them a first time. I went back a few times before being stopped by one of their neighbors. He explained me that the drunkards were getting quiet when a car was approaching and were getting very noisy when it was getting away. So I called the police to evict them. But the police didn't want to evict them because they were drunk (so potentially deadly on the road), so they only forced the group to disperse. I also had problems with noisy kids running around the campground, awakening everyones until late in the night.

God damn... I wouldn't complain if the gouvernment decided to cancel that day.

Hurt my back today, went to kick an aussie rules football and my footing went from me, landed on the base of my spine.

A field mouse is running around in my pantry. My cat found it but we dont want the cat to get the mouse because she wont kill it but rather play with it for a very long before before killing it and then we will wake up in the morning with half a mouse laying on our chest in bed as the cat thinks it is a gift to us.

I also thought about setting my snake loose to let it kill and eat the mouse but then I decided that was not a good idea because the mouse could have a disease or something and transmit it to my snake.

So I set mouse traps but somehow the mouse can eat the peanut butter off the trap and not set it off. I just tested the traps and they work fine.

Hmmm going to have to go to Plan B....

A field mouse is running around in my pantry. My cat found it but we dont want the cat to get the mouse because she wont kill it but rather play with it for a very long before before killing it and then we will wake up in the morning with half a mouse laying on our chest in bed as the cat thinks it is a gift to us.

I also thought about setting my snake loose to let it kill and eat the mouse but then I decided that was not a good idea because the mouse could have a disease or something and transmit it to my snake.

So I set mouse traps but somehow the mouse can eat the peanut butter off the trap and not set it off. I just tested the traps and they work fine.

Hmmm going to have to go to Plan B....
are you using the good mousetraps or the useless humane ones which I call the mouse massage there is also some thing that generates a noise that mice don't like . ever since i put that in I've had none .

Call in the national guard?

No set more mouse traps! :lol:

Naw I will lay a few more out tonight with some more peanut butter and when I wake up tomorrow and he has not been caught I will go and buy some mouse glue.

Thats what I had to use to get the Iraqi mouse that was causing me a problem in Tikrit. Smart little ******!!!!

Yeah peanut butter normally works like a charm. That is what I used to use back in the day and never had a problem with it.

Oh and what annoyed me today.

I wanted to go and hang out at the Saunas today but the weather is crap!

I was in a shopping mall parking lot yesterday. A woman was walking down the main road in the lot busy talking on her cell phone not noticing her 3 yo daughter had moved away from the side into the center of the road.

A large truck was coming along (slow though, but perhaps the driver couldnt see the toddler). My wife and I screamed at the lady to grab her kid. She was so busy talking on the phone she didnt hear me. So I ended up running into the road to get the truck drivers attention, when the lady looks up and non chalantly brings her daughter to the side. Then looks at me and says something in Spanish that was more in the lines of "wtf you looking at" instead of a "thank you".

:evil:

The truck driver went by me and he laughed and shook his head at the lady's preoccupation with her phone.

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back