What Annoyed You Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Got swore at by punter cause her train was delayed by a suicide should have got her to pick up the pieces and put them in the bag perhaps she wouldnt have been so selfish.

My exam table was no. 13, the window above me was smashed open and it was freezing finally its bucketed down and my clothes are drying over the heater. Should have stayed in bed!

Sliced my hand open ice skating earlier with my own skate- fell over.
Now I've got to spend the tonight and tomorrow packing and cleaning the kitchen including an oven that hasn't been cleaned in almost 2 years

have to get a real job,was looking for anything in the aviation field but found out being an 11b doesnt qualify you to do anything................damn

That is why you should not have joined the infantry! When I joined the military almost 7 years ago I knew I wanted to fly and work on aircraft so I joined up as a 67T (later it was changed to 15T) Blackhawk Repairman.

In AIT I learned the basics of fixing aircraft when I got my first assignment (and my only assignment I kept extending to stay in Germany) I quickly proved my skills and learned as much as possible and within 5 months I was a crewchief flying Blackhawks everyday and working on my own aircraft every day. A little over 6 years and 1500 hours (650+ combat hours) later I got out of the army. Before I got out I tested out at a FAA center and now have my A&P License so that I can work on all types of civilian aircraft.

Oh and what annoyed me today. Tonight is our local street fest with live music and lots of beer and it is thunderstorming and supposed to stay that way the rest of the weekend.

thank God I am finishing up this week of cancer medications, this stuff tastes like a rusty old pipe of over 100years. man I hate this systemic s**t

E ~ who is just plain wiped out ......... dang

hey adler, that wasn't a very nice thing to say:( , all kidding aside someone has to be in the mud. it was a fun 12 years, never thought i'd get out this way(med. board) guess i should've ducked sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back