What Annoyed You Today? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hey adler, that wasn't a very nice thing to say:( , all kidding aside someone has to be in the mud. it was a fun 12 years, never thought i'd get out this way(med. board) guess i should've ducked sooner.

Wasn't supposed to be taken in a rude way...

But yeah someone has to play in the mud while we flyboys fly overhead, assault you guys in then fly back to base for a beer! :lol:

Just kidding man!

Those were actually some of the most exciting times doing combat air assaults.

hey adler, that wasn't a very nice thing to say:( , all kidding aside someone has to be in the mud. it was a fun 12 years, never thought i'd get out this way(med. board) guess i should've ducked sooner.

That sucks. I hope to God I don't hurt myself and get med boarded out... it's happened to many of my friends. Are you already out, or is the med board still in progress?

no worries adler didnt take it for rude just bustin your chops for being a rotorhead, but i would never admit in public(oops) how much we love you guys ,especially the medevac guys they, and you lift guys got me out of some bad situations more that a few times. ...........thanks...from a grateful grunt. as for answering mkloby i've been out almost 18 months now, worst 18 months of my life.

My workplace is now selling 'licensed' software. We're not American and that's not how you spell it! Even more annoying than all the Father's Day posters missing the apostrophe!

no worries adler didnt take it for rude just bustin your chops for being a rotorhead, but i would never admit in public(oops) how much we love you guys ,especially the medevac guys they, and you lift guys got me out of some bad situations more that a few times. ...........thanks...from a grateful grunt. as for answering mkloby i've been out almost 18 months now, worst 18 months of my life.

Thanks for your service. Sorry to see you go... it's the guys that don't want to get out that have to that you really hate to see go. Hopefully things will fall into place soon enough for you.

The F**King NHS (national health service) I have not long got back from visiting my old man in hospital who is dieing, the poor old sod is laying there in pain and the bastards just won't dose him up with morphine there is no way hes coming home so why let him suffer S**T he did his bit in WW2 combined ops and he's ending his days in discomfort I tell you something although not everything is perfect in the US at least in 99% of cases you have some respect for your veterans, over here its thank you now piss off and die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back