What Annoyed You Today? (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Getting stuck behind a tractor towing a large manure spreader on my way home from northern Minnesota. Stink lingered in my nostrils for a dozen minutes after passing it, even with both windows rolled down.
Ah! The memories of the English country lanes, the smell still lingers and I'm talking decades ago. o_O

There is also the joys of getting stuck behind a truck on the highway hauling cattle.
And then your windshield gets covered in a brownish mist...
Ah, but were you in a convertible?
1651607273116.jpeg

That picture immediately reminded me of an incident.
The year was 1955.
The day was the 5th of July.
A friend and I had firecrackers leftover from the previous day and we were actually tiring of blowing things up. Sitting on the friend's front steps, a very large dog came along and stopped at the curb to leave a big surprise. As soon as he left, a firecracker went into the pile, was lit and we retreated to a safe viewing area, while simultaneously a brand new 55 green and white Pontiac 2 door hard top whipped in at the curb. The explosion occurred at the instant he slammed his door and it went unnoticed. The entire right side of the car received brown dots. We immediately left and never learned if he noticed before driving away

Being told I have too many posts on the www.flightsim.com MSFS screen shot forum, by a user who has 20,000 himself! He's not a moderator and
he runs a Virtual Airline! :pilotsalute:

Christopher Tarana
Lol!

Reminds me of some kind same experience... As a mod in our long gone forum, there was a headache ... A fanatic ...

He disrespected any non-IRGC veterans, related topics, specially those about US / Israeli Military History, posting nonsense religious/ political shit and hostile towards me and other 'non muslim' members ...

Finally I banned him, deleted all his posts ... 10 days later, our forum was hacked, database lost and being threatened by anonymous through email.

Was able to find him irl and teach him a lesson he'll never forget.

Lol!

Reminds me of some kind same experience... As a mod in our long gone forum, there was a headache ... A fanatic ...

He disrespected any non-IRGC veterans, related topics, specially those about US / Israeli Military History, posting nonsense religious/ political shit and hostile towards me and other 'non muslim' members ...

Finally I banned him, deleted all his posts ... 10 days later, our forum was hacked, database lost and being threatened by anonymous through email.

Was able to find him irl and teach him a lesson he'll never forget.
Good for you. :D

Russian plans for Victory Day celebration to commemorate the Soviet [Russian] defeat of Nazi Germany. Without the rest of us during the war, those saddle sniffers would be speaking German and saluting Hitler statues. Ungrateful a$$hats.

One could also argue that without them and their manpower bogging down the Germans on the eastern front we may not have succeeded either.

The modern day fools akin to 19th and 20th century tourists carving their names on ancient monuments all for a fleeting bit of fun. :D
Unfortunately, wildlife is not important for the rulers!!! Although, nothing is important for them!

4 days ago, price of bread was tripled, almost a month before that, it was increased by 40%.

Also flour and related things (like bread, pasta, lazagnia and ...) Were tripled last week.

Reason: they are gifting flour and wheat to Lebanon. Because they can't buy it from Ukraine, anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back