What are you doing now?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just sittin here, wondering how a business can be open only during "normal" business hours, plus maybe one or two hours more (8-7pm) on weekdays, so that the average working stiff only has two hours to fight the lines with the other average working stiffs after work....or wait until the weekend, when the aforementioned business is only open for three or four hours anyway, early in the morning, and only on Saturdays (that is...if said business is even open on weekends!!!)....yeah, wondering how they can operate like that (whilst constantly raising prices), and then moan and complain about how business is going down and they're looking at declaring bankruptcy. Heh. Almost sounds like its run by the gubbermint!

Oh, wait...it is. Yeah. I tried to go to the post office this morning. I think the DMV is easier to get through!

Sitting down with a bottle of red to watch 'Bucket List. Might finish off with one of my 'specia:drinking:ls. Gonna get quietly 'relaxed' :-

Putting in a new gas tank on the ole Chevy today then continue with sanding and priming the replacement bed "WHat Fun!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back