What are you doing now?

Just finished painting the white stripe on the tail of the P-47 and waiting for it to dry so's I can finish the decals. I screwed one up so had to use paint.:oops:
 
Admiring my belt bruises in the mirror. Got turned into the wall, crossed the finish line going backwards. I pretty sure it was deliberate.

Still finished third.
 
3rd place and going backwards, that's with style!

_______________________


I'm trying to work up enough motivation to run from the house to the car and try not to vaporize in this heat.
 
Michael Palin's New Europe....
 
Laughing at Terry!:laughing3:
 
Chillin after a quick dinner (2 PB&J's, with a hint of Hoppes' #9 lingering from my fingers) and a field-strip-n-clean of the .22 and 9mm....we hit the range this weekend with some friends, brought the .22 cuz a couple of them were new shooters.
 
Trying to figure out what I want for lunch.:scratch:
 
...and now Australia V Brazil Live Mens basketball.....and back on the forum for a short spin!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back