What are you doing now? (3 Viewers)

Drinking coffee and reading this forum
 
Enjoying the pain killers that the dentist gave me!

Did you bring enough for everyone?

What am I doing right now, sitting at work wishing it was 5:00 p.m. Friday afternoon. Then it's off to northern Minnesota to get away from the rat race for a few days. No TV, no radio, no traffic, if my Dad does not come along I probably won't see another human for 3 or 4 days depending on how long I decide to stay.
 
Last edited:
Yeah it does..... right after 1.59!

I been scouring the net for a picture of a specific Bristol F.2b........number A7192 or A7202 from 111 Unit, 1917!
I have found one of A72194, but I have a feeling the scheme was different.
It's another Davidson, Charles Robert this time. Ace, 6 victories, and an Military Cross recipient.

It would become one WWI GB entry.....
 
...The forum and relaxing....a good combination...
 
Resting after my yesterday's shift and listening to Tangerine Dream music.
 
sorting out pet insurance for my dog, why does it cost twice as much as my car insurance ?????
 
'Aving a pint (just past half way through) of Timothy Taylor Ale (4.3%) in a pub, burning their Wifi (not Wife-e, cos' that'd be somthing different if it were... ba bum de tum *comedic drum pattern beat*)
 
Puzzled about dog insurance...
Is that a Eu-kay thing?

no my friend just insurance against vet fee's for when he gets sick or injured, now he's knocking on 13 years old prices are realy shooting up !!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back