What are you doing now?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Still have a ways to go, yet, John...

The left collarbone after all this time hasn't set yet, and my lower back around the L5 is REALLY sore still.

On the upside, the right foot has healed well and while continues to be very tender, is usable. I've been walking now pretty much without the cane. I do keep the cane handy though, because it's useful to poke at children and small animals :evil4:

A relaxing late breakfast with bacon, hogs pudding, mushrooms, pork sausages, baked beans, fried tomato and scrambled egg. Toast and marmalade and a nice cup of tea.
Very nice.
I think I may have eaten a bit too much though......:)

Ya think!?

And what are Tim Tams?

huh...my post got lost aparently...lmao

To answer both Matt Terry, a "Tim Tam" is a tasty Australian treat along the lines of a chocolate covered cookie...kind like a rectangular version of a chocolate covered Oreo cookie with chocolate innards (instead of the white stuff)

Sitting on the sofa with a Labrador either side reading my posts....
Nothing to do with my snacks tray I suppose :)

S1030697.JPG

Its 'andsome my bird.

A sausage similar to black pudding and haggis, from the south-west of England, notably Devon and Cornwall.
Paler in colour than black pudding, it is a pale pinkish cream, and consists of delicious pork fat, suet, bread and oatmeal, and occasionally various bits of offal, like lungs and liver.

Yep; I like 'em. You can get ones with sickly sweet berry syrup inside - I can't remember the flavour, but chuck the packet in the fridge and eat them cold! Mmmmmm!

I've been recovering from a bad dose of bronchitis and have been off work for two weeks. Went back at the beginning of the week and am on a day off; taking a line up of pills and medication that'd make an LA street hawker envious.

To cheer myself up I had drive thru KFC on the way to work the other night. Sweet sinful heaven! KFC's like sleeping with a cheap whore; you come out covered in a sticky mess and you feel bad afterwards, but boy, it was good when you had it!

244577.jpg

Its 'andsome my bird.

A sausage similar to black pudding and haggis, from the south-west of England, notably Devon and Cornwall.
Paler in colour than black pudding, it is a pale pinkish cream, and consists of delicious pork fat, suet, bread and oatmeal, and occasionally various bits of offal, like lungs and liver.

Geez.. have you called the mixture sausage? .... tragedy..... :lol:

There are lots of different styles of Hogs Pud.... every butcher has their own receipt, some spicier than others.
Hogs is much nicer than the revolting black pudding :)

I like saveloy sausages too, lovely hot or cold.

:)http://www.rooksonline.co.uk/category/c16-cooked-meat-and-delicatessen/

So, there we have two different but, delicious sausages. I'll leave the condiment choice to you. hahahaha

Last edited:
:lol: ... you have never eaten an origin suausage . The one above is the poor substitute for only. I have never found bread or oatmeal in sausage. Here in Poland evan wieners don't consist of a such mixture. :lol: This is a sausage.....

3.jpg

polska-pieczona.jpg

:lol: ... you have never eaten an origin suausage . The one above is the poor substitute for only. I have never found bread or oatmeal in sausage. Here in Poland evan wieners don't consist of a such mixture. :lol: This is a sausage.....

3.jpg

polska-pieczona.jpg

Damn skippy! That's a fookin' sausage any day of the week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back