What are you doing now? (2 Viewers)

'So all this hoohah about chemical weapons in Syria is b*ll*cks. They've been right here in the UK, near a Naval dockyard no less, all this time! '

Afraid so old chap....
I had a terrier dog years ago and when someone I didn't want to insisted on visting my house I would feed him with cheddar cheese. This would brew nicely and produce the most god awfull stench... never failed :-) He hated visitors as much as I did and proved usefull when the Rotary Club were on the earhole at Christmas.
 
'Of course , Saddam's mustard gas is nothing comparing to your farts.'

Saddam's Mustard? Never heard of that :-)

On my very best days... when even the missus, the kids and dogs have had enough. I would have to say 'yes'.
 
'

Saddam's Mustard? Never heard of that :-)

:lol:

Checking on spammers....
 
That's good, keep the buggers at bay :-)
 
Sure, I do.

Eternal vigilance :playingleapfrog:


Still time to get the pan out while Matt cooks his 'corn dog' :-)
 
Last edited:
Searching the internet for the last box of my favourite sweets... Rowntrees fruit gums.

images.jpg



The ones you buy now are not the same.
 
haha... very good.
I'm not quite sure what a 'corn dog' is.
A corn coloured dog?
A hotdog made with corn?
Can you have corn people living in Cornsville?
If it snows.. does it snow corn flakes?

:-)
 
It's a hot dog with a wooden stick shoved up it's length [ala Lucky style], dipped in corn bread batter. I ate two and a handful of fries and was sick to my stomach for the next 3hrs. I knew better... :evil4:
 
Just a quick visit inbetween doing things... more like defending our tea from 2 Labradors :-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back