What are you doing now?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Humm.... baconized Martini .... sounds rather bad. I would say the C-stoff and bacon.... oh that sounds correct.

Doing a bit of catch-up and just downloaded all the finished GB19 pics. Now time for a nice strong black coffee and a little poke around with my current build.

I see. Do you need them for morning briefing?

Yes for Tuesday morning... we have a three day holiday with Monday off for Veterans Day. Finished my first brief on equipment designed to prevent blocked VHF channels due to simultaneous transmissions... to an executive committee that nobody seems to have heard of. And I need to work on my next one, but only have time holiday Monday afternoon regarding data link clearance delivery display requirements. A much more complex issue.

Last edited:

Use the first-person plural; say "We" a lot.
Throw in some "High-tech" words, like "Super-hetrodyne" and "Flux capacitor". Then, when you have them enthralled, suggest a lunch break.

I only used "we" once, you cretin. And there is such a thing as a flux capacitor. I bought one. Cost me $3,200. Yet to figure out how it works though.

Gawd...I'm sitting here laughing my a$$ off...first off, the "Royal We" works just fine and the other is it sounds like Matt's suffering the same pains we do when local agencies up here get conned into spending several hundred thousand dollars in studies for 700MHz inter-operability proposals by telecomm idiots from urban areas.

True Northern California has very little in "line of sight" and requires lower frequencies (46MHz or 150MHz) for communications or else several million dollars worth of repeaters on every mountain top in the region if they insist on 700MHz.

Most of you won't understand, but it's funny as hell to those that do...

Users who are viewing this thread