What are you doing now? (1 Viewer)

Ah, kielbasa, One of my favorites!
Boiled potatoes, butter and saurekraut mashed all together with crispy fried slices...
Heaven!!!!
Or at least as far as my Athiest ass is going to get!
 
:smileyinthejar:I have escaped hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa :evil3: sane at last.. :-)
 
......hang on...how did I end up outside, here!? :shock:
 
Better be old boy.....I'm, we're late for my sponge bath!
 
:toothy10: HOI.... I have been bubbled up. I thought I had escaped but.... some bastard gave me the wrong map and I broke into my cell after going around in a huge circle....
Oh well, the foods nice, got wifi ,I can fart to my hearts content and there is always someone to pass the time of day with :combustion:
 
Of course , Saddam's mustard gas is nothing comparing to your farts. :lol:
 
smiley-fart002.gif
 
So all this hoohah about chemical weapons in Syria is b*ll*cks. They've been right here in the UK, near a Naval dockyard no less, all this time!
 
updating the site of the Fokker G-1 foundation: SFG-1 - Home
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back