What are you doing today? (4 Viewers)

Oh... I didn't notice it till now!

And thanks for explaining.
I did like your explanation though
 
It's pylon training this week
 

Attachments

  • 20230605_114217.jpg
    20230605_114217.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 93
  • 20230605_114215.jpg
    20230605_114215.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 99
At the moment, I'm sitting in the courthouse waiting to go in and fight a BS speeding ticket. :mad:
 
I had disassembled a camera which I bought at a flea market twelve years ago to give up re-assembling as I was unable to understand its mechanism.
Today, I have finished re-assembling it taking a month.

In 2011
Fujica-ST701_2011a-d.jpg


In 2023
Fujica-ST701_2023a-d.JPG
Fujica-ST701_2023e.jpg


:)
 
Shinpachi Shinpachi , interesting!

@DerAdlerIstGelandet , safe drive and happy camping.
 
Yes, mechanical part works well though the shutter speed needs adjustment.
The exposure meter seems shorted. Must check the circuit.
A self-timer screw is broken. Needs replacement.
This has been a long way :)
Thanks.
Completing the most frustrating challenges, even if they take longer than anticipated, are the most gratifying.
 
Yes, mechanical part works well though the shutter speed needs adjustment.
The exposure meter seems shorted. Must check the circuit.
A self-timer screw is broken. Needs replacement.
This has been a long way :)
Thanks.
Bacon for you Sir
 
Going to a distillery with my younger brother and his wife.
And...samples will be available?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back