What are you doing today? (4 Viewers)

The Cpt. Morgan is so smooth - far too easy to overdo things .... hic !
 
Just finished installing lights under the cabinet for the work bench.

Looks like there'll be good coverage, so all that's left is cleaning up the wiring.
Almost forgot to follow up on the lights' wiring for the under-cabinet lighting.

It came out nicely:
20230612_110406.jpg


20230612_110326.jpg
 
Almost forgot to follow up on the lights' wiring for the under-cabinet lighting.

It came out nicely:
View attachment 725135

View attachment 725136
Way too neat, you need some droopy loops to hang things from.
 
Good job, Dave :cool:
Thank you, sir!

Way too neat, you need some droopy loops to hang things from.
It was done on the quick. I had to cut the cable down to fit the short run needed but didn't want to go overkill.

My wiring harness on my patrol vehicles and fire trucks, on the otherhand, were referred to as a "work of art" on a few seperate occasions. :)
 
:thumbright:
 
Cheers / ܒܚܘܒܘܟ / ուրախություն / به سلامتی

img_20230615_233218_uxe3.jpg
 
Nice thread guys. I'm heading to my weekend job. I'm running a small business for 20 years. I work with seniors on exercise programs and health related problems, non medical things. Started in my 30s now I am one. 😂
 
Last edited:
Nice thread guys. I'm heading to my weekend job. I'm running a small business for 20 years. I work with seniors on exercise programs and health related problems, non medical things. Started in my 30s now I am one. 😂
So young and yet so wise.
 
Yardwork.

Wheels
 
In London for daughter's graduation tomorrow.
Just waiting for her to arrive then going out for a few tall frosty beverages
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back