What are you doing today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Building and building. Short run kits are not for the faint hearted. I will post pics on What's on the beach (wishful thinky) bench soon.

Took a break from the baseboards to get in some weedeating.

Only 99°F today, got to get it done before it gets hot (forecasted to be 112° or more starting on Friday).

img_20230709_114654_qutt.jpg

Bank stuff. I get a small pension, in Check form from the U.S. and banks here don't "deal with US checks anymore" "Service" is not in their vocabulary!!!!!

Been laying low the last couple of weeks. Outside work only gets done between the time I get home in the mornings and about 9:30 or so. Can't work out in the direct sun with the temps pushing 100+ for very long anymore. In the shade, not a problem. Was 98 in the hangar when I got to work last night. Down to the mid 80's when I left this morning. Got to go finish tearing the HPOP off the truck in storage and get the new fitting installed on it this weekend. Slot rental jumped a bit, so need to get it out of there as soon as I can get it running.

Had a delay in installing the tiles in the pool when I found one needed some more cleaning. I soaked it in HCL for a bit and it looked good. Then we had a little T-storm, it cleared up, and under nothing but blue skies and I got back in the pool and replaced five of the tiles, stopping when I ran out of glue.

Then ... at 2000 we had a T-storm that lasted a full hour and dropped 1.2 inches of rain!

Checked this morning and the tiles did not fall off. So need to go buy more glue. Considering offering rainmaker services.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back