What are you doing today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Working on my shop extension.
It's going to be for all the landscaping equipment I have acquired for the property, which is currently scattered all over the inside of my shop.

As luck.would have it, I started this project during the hottest part of the year - yesterday was 111° and today was 112° - but hell with it, I'm going to get this done.

20230721_191141.jpg

Working on my shop extension.
It's going to be for all the landscaping equipment I have acquired for the property, which is currently scattered all over the inside of my shop.

As luck.would have it, I started this project during the hottest part of the year - yesterday was 111° and today was 112° - but hell with it, I'm going to get this done.

View attachment 730820
Needs must sometimes

Today I have been mostly patiently explaining to non-practical financial people that yes I do need to purchase all these items for the new Welding workshop I'm setting up. Due to the fact that higher ups deciding that the current one must be closed and moved.

Today I have been mostly patiently explaining to non-practical financial people that yes I do need to purchase all these items for the new Welding workshop I'm setting up. Due to the fact that higher ups deciding that the current one must be closed and moved.
Update

Orders approved today, it seems I WAS listened to.

I have made many plans to do things like that.
Stuff usually ends up at the parish flea market after a year or two.
I have alot of irons in the fire at the moment, so work on the bench has been a bit sporadic.

I do have the plywood topper, both the left wing and right wing will be two feet out from the backsplash. The right wing has an eight foot run, the left wing will be a five foot run, so the piece seen in the photo needs to be cut and fitted against the eight-foot piece.

The plywood is 1-1/8" thick for sub-flooring and I have a metal guy who's going to make a metal cover for it (it may actually be stainless steel if the price is right).

20230729_190942.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back