What are you doing today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Taking my 28 students to the park for most of the day, the last one of this year!!

Going to a distillery with my younger brother and his wife.
Back during the Covid Hysteria I bought some hand sanitizer made in a distillery. I tried some and concluded that was not the stuff to keep in the car. If a cop smelled that odor he'd have you doing the drunk test.

By the way, why don't they name alcoholic beverages things like, "Rubber Baby Buggy Bumper" or "Round the Rugged Rock the Ragged Rascal Ran" so the bartender can tell when people have had enough to drink?

And...samples will be available?
20230609_102317.jpg

Got a flight of whiskey

Back during the Covid Hysteria I bought some hand sanitizer made in a distillery. I tried some and concluded that was not the stuff to keep in the car. If a cop smelled that odor he'd have you doing the drunk test.

By the way, why don't they name alcoholic beverages things like, "Rubber Baby Buggy Bumper" or "Round the Rugged Rock the Ragged Rascal Ran" so the bartender can tell when people have had enough to drink?

I noticed that as well. I found some smelled like Tequila. Seriously.

Hmm. just found the large bottles of Gordon's Gin and Cpt. Morgan "Spiced Gold" rum that Gp.Cpt. Dougie Barr left in my car for me.
It's currently 27C (80.6F) here at the moment, at 16.43 hrs, a jump from the 14 degrees C (57.2F) just a couple of days ago.
That sounds like a good enough excuse to sample a couple of drams methinks ................

Hmm. just found the large bottles of Gordon's Gin and Cpt. Morgan "Spiced Gold" rum that Gp.Cpt. Dougie Barr left in my car for me.
It's currently 27C (80.6F) here at the moment, at 16.43 hrs, a jump from the 14 degrees C (57.2F) just a couple of days ago.
That sounds like a good enough excuse to sample a couple of drams methinks ................
Cheers!! You have done the work. And it was good.
It's nice outside
I will lift one with you on a good job.
Lets oil up those joints a bit. In your good health and in one anda two...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back