What are you doing today? (1 Viewer)

Putting in the window A/Cs. A big one in the dining room, plus one in each bedroom. In three years when the youngest moves out I will look into a central air option. These things are heavy, and a pain in the butt having to haul them up from the basement every year, then back down in the fall.
 
Painters coming by, perhaps to paint, our ceilings today!!!!!!!!
 
Cooling my heels waiting for the plumber. They've given me a 4 hour window. Probably show up at noon.
In the meantime my wife called to let me know that the check engine light went on in the van. It never ends. :rolleyes:
Have her look under the hood to see if it's still there.

If so, problem solved.


Ok, not funny...I'll get my coat.
Wait, this Terry's, where's mine?
 
I've found that a piece of electrical tape over the check engine light resolves the problem every time.
 
Whatever.
 
Seems to be the going rate.

I'll double it!

So do I....

IMG_20240620_232236.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back