What are you doing today? (6 Viewers)

Very warm here in Ontario, 30 C so doing my part to keep craft breweries open
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0856.jpeg
    IMG_0856.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 56
Truck tire shopping before that snow flies (saying this as the temp outside sits at 88 degrees and rising).
Dang. Don't remind me. My car needs new tires this fall too. I am procrastinating until next month, though, so when we get hit with that Columbus Indigenous People's Day blizzard, you can thank me.
 
Dog watching, my normal day.
Car wash, annual thing this morning.
Dizzy after reading Vic's Corsair interior paint queries.
I may nap during the day.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Oh crap.
 
Well, the roof on the toolshed is 99.9% complete - I just need to apply the flashing where the roof meets the shop's wall.
I'll be picking the door up tomorrow and *might* have that installed by day's end.

20230907_153424.jpg
 
Paint it RLM-72 and i might believe it.
I was thinking RAL 7024 - the shed is ground-based, therefore a Heer color would be more appropiate.
 
Took my new Gladiator out for its itst offroad shakedown.
 

Attachments

  • 20230910_155648.jpg
    20230910_155648.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 64
  • 20230910_153043.jpg
    20230910_153043.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 66
  • 20230910_155722.jpg
    20230910_155722.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 63
  • 20230910_155816.jpg
    20230910_155816.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 67
Ok, door is in - now all that's left to do, is apply the door trim and weather the exterior to match the shop.

On the inside, I need to install shelves and hooks, then of course move all the crap landscaping stuff in.

20230910_170048.jpg
 
Looks likes a car i would like.
Yeah, I am impressed with how capable it is.
 
We were, shall we say....in the land of " here be monsters"!
Wait a sec....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back