What Are You Driving ??

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here's my new one of three days.

Attachments

• Kia Sorento front.jpg
    Kia Sorento front.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 73
  • Kia Sorento rear 2.jpg
    Kia Sorento rear 2.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 61
  • Kia Sorento side.jpg
    Kia Sorento side.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 74
C'mon down to Florida Bill, you can drive my CTS V.
View attachment 493224

As I stated in my earlier post, this isn't a picture of my car, but mine is the same model and color and yeah, the supercharged 6.2L engine has GOBS of power.
Although I'd NEVER do that to my rear tires.
View attachment 493224

As I stated in my earlier post, this isn't a picture of my car, but mine is the same model and color and yeah, the supercharged 6.2L engine has GOBS of power.
Thanks for the invitation! Glad this isn't your car, it is on fireo_O

View attachment 493224

Caddies aren't supposed to do That!!!!!!!! They lumber along the freeway behind an engine too quiet to hear.......

Thanks ! She's my pride and joy.
Also, thank you soooo much for your service to our country. I know you probably hear that all day ( I hope) but you guys that flew, fought and served are my heroes. Truly.:pilotsalute:

I finally got a vehicle of my own, 4 years and 11 months after my Scion tC was destroyed in the wreck.
I've been driving Rosi's Mustang in the interim and her engine gave out. They wanted $5,200 for a complete engine swap and I said hell no.
So I picked up this Chevy HHR LS Panel for $5,400. It's actually super cool, great on mileage and it's only a two-seater!

My friends said it looks kind of Star Wars-ish...I think that if I stare at it long enough, I can (maybe) see what they're seeing :lol:

IPN 1303[720x540].jpg

I finally got a vehicle of my own, 4 years and 11 months after my Scion tC was destroyed in the wreck.
I've been driving Rosi's Mustang in the interim and her engine gave out. They wanted $5,200 for a complete engine swap and I said hell no.
So I picked up this Chevy HHR LS Panel for $5,400. It's actually super cool, great on mileage and it's only a two-seater!

My friends said it looks kind of Star Wars-ish...I think that if I stare at it long enough, I can (maybe) see what they're seeing :lol:

View attachment 493333
Yeh, but if it was Stormtrooper transport it wouldn't drive straight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back