What cheered you up today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent! Your son should be just about done with Primary... what did he select???

He surprised me and is leaning towards helo's.

Cheering me up - my Texas lace cactus have bloomed. These are the great
grandchildren of a single cactus I found crushed under the wheel of an AH-64
on north Ft. Hood in 1993.

Attachments

• lace cactus.JPG
    lace cactus.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 72

Very nice cacti :D

Helos, huh. Good man. When is he going to be done? I'm detaching from Corpus tomorrow, and reporting back to Whiting next friday. If he goes helos, he may be in my squadron.

I'll let you know if I'm going to HT-8 or HT-18.

Man those are gorgeous. I spent 30 days in Arizona (Scottsdale, Pheonix, Tuscon, etc). I went with a bad attitude of the desert. Boring scenery, flora, fauna, etc. Man was I wrong. It was actually very beautiful. Don't care for the mid summer heat, but no humidity and really pretty for what most think is a dead landscape.

Cheered me up? My 12yo son ran a 5m30sec mile in track. That's flying man.

Man those are gorgeous. I spent 30 days in Arizona (Scottsdale, Pheonix, Tuscon, etc). I went with a bad attitude of the desert. Boring scenery, flora, fauna, etc. Man was I wrong. It was actually very beautiful. Don't care for the mid summer heat, but no humidity and really pretty for what most think is a dead landscape.

Cheered me up? My 12yo son ran a 5m30sec mile in track. That's flying man.

Hmmm - perhaps he wants to be a Marine??? :D

Matt that is why you visit Arizona in the spring - cacti blooms are hard to beat for intensity nor the Sedona red rocks area, have to get by all the local lunes but it is beautiful along oak creek and up towards Flagstaff high country which looks a bit like eastern Oregon. My folks lived in Sun City outside of Phoenix for a number of years, so visited when I could

Absolutely, Erich. I went all over Arizona. From Flagstaff all the way down to all the copper mines in the south. Ever see those copper mines. JEEZ they are huge!

My monitor for my PC I bought 9 years ago finally died.

I've always wanted one of these new flat screens, so I just bought one today and I am using it right now!

Those things are great, they free up a lot of space on your desktop.

Was in the car park at work, and noticed someone with a brand new off roader, private plate, big shiny wheels, drive right into a disabled bay without a permit. He then drove right into the concrete bollard in front. Whoops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back