What Cheered You Up Today? (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nothing here folks, nothing has blooming cheered me up for blooming good blooming while.... :( :lol:

Thats Scotland, it is never difficult to discern the difference between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine.

Seeing a suze mallard walking down the middle of the street holding up traffic.

This:

WP_20150706_002 1a.jpg

:D:D:D

Lovely weather David...that's barely warm down here...:evil4:
You know Wayne, of all the typically hot places on earth, Redding has had the distinction of at least twice, being the hottest spot on the planet...last time was a few years back, where Redding's temps matched an oil rig outside of Algiers, Algeria...we won because our temps lasted 3 hours longer than Algiers'.

Not sure if that's something to celebrate about...unless there's cold beers involved.

Congrats Aaron!

Managed today to get my elective signed off which is nice with 2 1/2 weeks of it left...

Also sorted my first leg after New Zealand, going to do 16 SCUBA dives in Fiji over 8 days before heading to San Francisco...

What started as bad news turned out pretty good !

Last week my Daughter crashed my smart car and it is a total loss !
She is fine, no injuries to anyone.

Today I got payment of £3000 from my insurance company, I was only expecting about £1000 !
This is way more than I would've gotten if I had sold it or traded it in and also the new insurance for a car that is 5 years newer than my old car is £1000 cheaper !

Result !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back