What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky bastard!

I know !

Yet my Daughter has picked the new car, baby blue :rolleyes:

1280px-Citroen_C1_2012_facelift.jpg

I'll bring the spray gun and tins of RLM 02 and RLM71 to Duxford Karl !
I'm sure we can get a decent splinter and mottle job done in a couple of days ............. the crosses and numbers might take a bit longer though !

Done good there Karl, I had a similar experience years ago, when my Son wrote of my Commodore, also not hurt. was expecting $6-8000 on payout and got $11500, enough to buy another similar Commodore.:D

I'll bring the spray gun and tins of RLM 02 and RLM71 to Duxford Karl !
I'm sure we can get a decent splinter and mottle job done in a couple of days ............. the crosses and numbers might take a bit longer though !

I have asked and April said no !

She actually thinks we are going to buy a much older version in dark blue, so she should get a decent surprise !

The Lethbridge International Air Show has been on for a couple of days. Didn't get to go, but got to watch two slow passes over my place by the wonderfully polished B-17 Sentimental Journey. Brought a lump to my throat.

On a similar theme.

Whilst in Newcastle buying the new car I saw an OV 10 Bronco and a Mig 15 flying about for the close by Sunderland airshow.

Got a decent deal with the car, got the one my Daughter wanted so she is happy with her dear old Dad !

Must admit seeing a Mig 15 doing circuits over parts of England was a tad strange !

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back