What Cheered You Up Today? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Terry.jpg

Received/picked up our new addition to the family :D She was born 8/7/2016 her name is Hanna and she weighs about 22lbs right now.I was originally looking for an Anatolian Shepard in a female but my sister found a Black Mouth Cur Black Mouth Cur Dog Breed Information and Pictures I figure she will get about 50-60lbs and in 15 minutes she was fetching.The year has been a hard one with little ambition after my son left for the AF in February,brother died March,father in law 6 weeks later and then Raven on 7/9.I weep just saying her name and thinking of her after 18.5 years sounds stupid but I have cried more for Raven than for my brother and FIL combined :dontknow:Hanna will bring some life into a quite house that has always had lots of noise.;)

Received/picked up our new addition to the family :D She was born 8/7/2016 her name is Hanna and she weighs about 22lbs right now.I was originally looking for an Anatolian Shepard in a female but my sister found a Black Mouth Cur Black Mouth Cur Dog Breed Information and Pictures I figure she will get about 50-60lbs and in 15 minutes she was fetching.The year has been a hard one with little ambition after my son left for the AF in February,brother died March,father in law 6 weeks later and then Raven on 7/9.I weep just saying her name and thinking of her after 18.5 years sounds stupid but I have cried more for Raven than for my brother and FIL combined :dontknow:Hanna will bring some life into a quite house that has always had lots of noise.;)
Congratulations on the new "baby". If she looks anything like the photo she's beautiful. I think that Raven would approve.

For the first time in about 5 years I've dropped below 190lbs since I started using the treadclimber 2 months ago

IMG_2246.JPG

The missus said it would drop faster if I ate healthier...........not gonna happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back