What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Actually most GP's and Surgical types I know have expenses that offset the salary pretty completely. Malpractice insurance in the states can go into the 7 figure range for some professions. I have to carry 20 million in errors and omissions insurance even in my field. Of course the US is a litigious society.

Watching the unattached female crows leading groups of unattached males merrily thru the sky.
She's checking out their flying skills before choosing a mate.:) Female ravens do a similar test,
except it includes aerobatic skills. I've seen some spectacular rolling dives with low level pullouts.

I finally got through to someone at the DWP, and only had to listen to Mozart for 10 minutes this time !
Actually got to speak to someone who was very helpful, and confirmed I should have been notified, and paid my Sate pension by now, and promised to check and call me back, which was done within 5 or 6 minutes.
It seems another section of the DWP hadn't done their bit, so an emergency payment, back-dated to 1st March, will be paid into my bank tomorrow, and the person I spoke to will 'phone me to confirm this tomorrow morning, and confirm the amount.
Cheered me a lot !

......but its got bacon on it.....

101220_011226_25818764.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back