What Cheered You Up Today? (14 Viewers)

The Freedom Kebab could be cooked over the Hijab.
 
Got my new (to me) replacement for the X-Trail that died on me when in Norfolk, delivered yesterday evening. More info in my "Travels of Tel's Tin Tent" thread.


Nissan forum 1.jpg
 
Nice one Terry, like the colour. :D
 
The barn swallows on my porch will fledge today, and all 4 have made it
through some dicey weather. Here they are, pretending I can't see them:
I can hear them out here in Minnesnowta.
 
My decal sheet came in today!
Difficult to see the white and grey codes!
Stuff for my HARS, C-47
F-35B, GB's 55, 56, 57.
F-35 I had to do two shades of grey
one will be a closer match to kit decals.
11-22 decals x.jpg
 
Beer - Check
Bourbon - Check
Ice - Check
Other stuff needed for a week away from civilization - Check

Off to the north woods bright and early tomorrow morning. No TV, no people (other than those I invited over for Rib dinner on Thurs), very limited cell phone service. And I can ignore my boss if he tries to call to ask questions.
Don't forget the tick sprays!
 
Got my Classic out for probably the last time this year.
Klasse.jpg

Airframes Airframes While not my cupa tea, it's always nice to get a vehicle that excites you.
 
Got my Classic out for probably the last time this year.View attachment 691474
Airframes Airframes While not my cupa tea, it's always nice to get a vehicle that excites you.
I had the hardtop version, it handled really well. I wouldn't say it was a Viggen but it held the New York City streets and highways like a champ. I got mine as a birthday present! Same color as yours, tan leather interior, stick shift, big 4 cylinder engine. Then…one day it went into psycho mode, the engine quit on a curvy highway and my wife and infant son was able to coast to an exit. The Saab dealer had no clue about what caused it, they had the 900 for what seemed like forever! I eventually sold it. Too bad because I really enjoyed driving it.
 
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back