What Cheered You Up Today? (26 Viewers)

Cleaned of my bench after working on the Messiespit........... I think Kady is going to start her own build!
View attachment 738028
Oh. I thought it was the dust mop.
>ducks and covers<
 

Terry and I saw these guys when we were at the Mucklebrugh collection on sunday.

the guy on the left of the picture was really getting into being dressed as a Nazi officer, strolling along bolt upright with his hands clasped together behind his back, i think he really did think he was Model or someone, trouble was he was shorter than me and i am 5'7" on a good day :lol:
 
On the tread climber for the first time since my surgery and nuking almost three years ago. Did 12 minutes and got off before I stroked out.
 
Off work starting tomorrow until next Wednesday. Once again heading to northern Minnesota for rest, relaxation, some duck/grouse/squirrel hunting, and to celebrate not having to have Kidney surgery as was expected earlier in the week (gonna be drinking some grown up beverages, but not enough to give me Kidney issues;)
 
Off work starting tomorrow until next Wednesday. Once again heading to northern Minnesota for rest, relaxation, some duck/grouse/squirrel hunting, and to celebrate not having to have Kidney surgery as was expected earlier in the week (gonna be drinking some grown up beverages, but not enough to give me Kidney issues;)
Don't shoot your eye out, kid!
 
Got to see a Cooper's Hawk in Portland Maine. He went after a squirrel, but it was a marginal attack and the squirrel got away.
IMG_6803.JPG
 
:thumbright:
 
I'm a grandfather again!
Many congrats, how many grandkids have you got now. :D
 
It was Friday three days ago. Today is Saturday #3
 
My sign in timed out on a news feed I keep tabs on. Why does this cheer me up? Because I would have to log back in to post comments.
Saves me so much time. :cool:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back