What Cheered You Up Today? (24 Viewers)

You gentlemen have always been very welcoming and full of good advice. All of you are great to chat with and it makes a good end to a long day after being with elementary children all day long.
Just remember.
The best part of being forced to sit in a room full of unruly elementary school children, you get to send them home at the end of the day.
 
My wife will attest to that, grades K-3!!!!!!!
My wife homeschooled our younger children. Then every night, when I got home from work, I'd have to hear them tell me about their horrible teacher. :facepalm:
 
And you Vic 5 months on us.
Musta been a great expansion in 2009!

You kids...

1701520381775.png
 
Shovelled the first serious snowfall just now. 3" of wet snow and didn't stroke out......much
 
Go 49ers!!!!

49ers 42-19 Eagles

View attachment 750047
Th a first quarter scared the shit outta me. Thought for sure this was gonna be a crash and burn. Just have to have faith. What a game!!!! It wasn't all Brock, they are a well trained Team..........🔥
 
Bought a nearly 50 year old Smith Wesson Model 17 (K-22 Masterpiece) .22 target revolver at on on-line auction site a little over a week ago. Just picked it up from the gun dealer this afternoon and the thing looks like new, can't wait to put some holes in paper with it.
I just remembered that I bought my K-22 Masterpiece almost 50 years ago. Enjoy ;)

Damn, a lot of my guns are antiques!
 
Well I am freeeeeeeee!
Got some grubs to lower heart rate.
Free till Fri when I return to get zapped.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back