What Cheered You Up Today? (9 Viewers)

It's finally Friday morning and I'm off for two weeks....and it would be bl**dy nice to have a holiday with positive stuff happening, instead for some negative sh*t for a change, just saying! 😉😆😂🤞🏻
 
It's finally Friday morning and I'm off for two weeks....and it would be bl**dy nice to have a holiday with positive stuff happening, instead for some negative sh*t for a change, just saying! 😉😆😂🤞🏻
good-juju-witch.gif
 
We went to grab pizza the other day with the oldest step son.we place the order and received this. I have missed the website. It been a crazy 6 weeks. Last week I was one of the featured speakers at an Adaptive Technology Conference in Austin, Tx. I started in the business 18 months ago. I talked about how adaptive Tai chi and sports allow the disabled populations participate.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20240613_192653.jpg
    IMG_20240613_192653.jpg
    571.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 2009sp_fea_taichi11.jpg
    2009sp_fea_taichi11.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 63
I have a good friend with Parkinsons who recovered a lot of his mobility from doing Tai Chi. Unfortunately he has now lost the ability to do Tai Chi because it is not practical when using a walking frame and the difference in his health is not good to see.

I will send him and our trainer your picture. Hopefully they can work something out.
 
Re-installed my printer and got the bugs sorted out.
Yep. I am an expert in that. Wrote a book. Here is my star pupil doing my way of high techie problem solving.

printer-hell.gif
 
I have a good friend with Parkinsons who recovered a lot of his mobility from doing Tai Chi. Unfortunately he has now lost the ability to do Tai Chi because it is not practical when using a walking frame and the difference in his health is not good to see.

I will send him and our trainer your picture. Hopefully they can work something out.
Tai chi is big in the Parkinson's community. When I get come, I will send you a link to a group that Tai chi with a walker. It can also be done in a chair One of the reasons I been in Tai chi for 30 + years is because of the way it changes people for the good. Well except knight that say Ni!
 
Tai chi is big in the Parkinson's community. When I get come, I will send you a link to a group that Tai chi with a walker. It can also be done in a chair One of the reasons I been in Tai chi for 30 + years is because of the way it changes people for the good. Well except knight that say Ni!
The Knights Who Say "Ni" did Tai Chi??

All they wanted was a shrubbery.
 
I have a good friend with Parkinsons who recovered a lot of his mobility from doing Tai Chi. Unfortunately he has now lost the ability to do Tai Chi because it is not practical when using a walking frame and the difference in his health is not good to see.

I will send him and our trainer your picture. Hopefully they can work something out.
 
Tai chi is big in the Parkinson's community. When I get come, I will send you a link to a group that Tai chi with a walker. It can also be done in a chair One of the reasons I been in Tai chi for 30 + years is because of the way it changes people for the good. Well except knight that say Ni!

The Knights Who Say "Ni" did Tai Chi??

All they wanted was a shrubbery.
I think I met Roger The Shrubber.
 
Gonna have a video chat with an old Calligraphy friend this a.m.
Been about 30 years!!!!
 
It's not raining!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back