Lucky13
Forum Mascot
It's finally Friday morning and I'm off for two weeks....and it would be bl**dy nice to have a holiday with positive stuff happening, instead for some negative sh*t for a change, just saying! 



Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It's finally Friday morning and I'm off for two weeks....and it would be bl**dy nice to have a holiday with positive stuff happening, instead for some negative sh*t for a change, just saying!![]()
Yep. I am an expert in that. Wrote a book. Here is my star pupil doing my way of high techie problem solving.Re-installed my printer and got the bugs sorted out.
I have had many star pupils like that. Their favorite tools were crocs and gambling chips.Yep. I am an expert in that. Wrote a book. Here is my star pupil doing my way of high techie problem solving.
View attachment 783813
Tai chi is big in the Parkinson's community. When I get come, I will send you a link to a group that Tai chi with a walker. It can also be done in a chair One of the reasons I been in Tai chi for 30 + years is because of the way it changes people for the good. Well except knight that say Ni!I have a good friend with Parkinsons who recovered a lot of his mobility from doing Tai Chi. Unfortunately he has now lost the ability to do Tai Chi because it is not practical when using a walking frame and the difference in his health is not good to see.
I will send him and our trainer your picture. Hopefully they can work something out.
The Knights Who Say "Ni" did Tai Chi??Tai chi is big in the Parkinson's community. When I get come, I will send you a link to a group that Tai chi with a walker. It can also be done in a chair One of the reasons I been in Tai chi for 30 + years is because of the way it changes people for the good. Well except knight that say Ni!
I have a good friend with Parkinsons who recovered a lot of his mobility from doing Tai Chi. Unfortunately he has now lost the ability to do Tai Chi because it is not practical when using a walking frame and the difference in his health is not good to see.
I will send him and our trainer your picture. Hopefully they can work something out.
Tai chi is big in the Parkinson's community. When I get come, I will send you a link to a group that Tai chi with a walker. It can also be done in a chair One of the reasons I been in Tai chi for 30 + years is because of the way it changes people for the good. Well except knight that say Ni!
I think I met Roger The Shrubber.The Knights Who Say "Ni" did Tai Chi??
All they wanted was a shrubbery.
Tai chi is a powerful close in fighting style. Not like the watered down version of the past 200 years.The Knights Who Say "Ni" did Tai Chi??
All they wanted was a shrubbery.
I looked up what the hell you were talking about and then i looked up the odds that happening.Got my first "29" hand in crib a few hours ago; 55 years in the making