What Cheered You Up Today? (11 Viewers)

Got a dislike vote on a nine year old post !

though i think it may be a mistake :lol:
 
Congratulations Bill!
 
The arrival of our first Great Granddaughter :occasion7:
Congratulations and best wishes to the little one and her mommy.
 
Last edited:
Hearty congratulations Bill
 
Still basking in the afterglow from the birth of our first Great Granddaughter four days ago.
 
Holy cow, Bill! I haven't been here for a few days and I missed the original post you made. Congratulations, great grandpa! Now, teach your grandson (or grandson-in-law) how to properly clean his shotgun, in case he doesn't already know. Girls can be trouble. They make BOYS come around. ;)



-Irish
 
Holy cow, Bill! I haven't been here for a few days and I missed the original post you made. Congratulations, great grandpa! Now, teach your grandson (or grandson-in-law) how to properly clean his shotgun, in case he doesn't already know. Girls can be trouble. They make BOYS come around. ;)



-Irish
It's a girl. What advice do you have?
 
Finally, after 40 years, I got to attend an ELO concert. Now I can say been there, done that... Got the t-shirt, hoodie, ball cap,, and poster...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back