What Cheered You Up Today? (10 Viewers)

OK, fine. That should work, if Karl's new job allows. We'd also talked about going to the Jet Heritage Museum at Gloucester on either 25th or 26th March, which is only open on weekends, so we might be able to do that after meeting up with you and Hans.
 
Got home from the hospital today and have internet after not having any for nearly a month. Had a nasty case on Pancreatitis.
1675536621332.png
 
:lol:
 
Nothing like a good bit of cheese and a glass of Shiraz. :D

It will be white wine for me. I prefer red, but I am cooking Paella tomorrow.
 
Party at Greg's place. :occasion5:
Just follow the previous directions, but take the exit at 13, go right, stay on the parkway til it turns into Baker. Left on Charlton, right on George and you're there. Do NOT park in the church parking lot.
 
Just follow the previous directions, but take the exit at 13, go right, stay on the parkway til it turns into Baker. Left on Charlton, right on George and you're there. Do NOT park in the church parking lot.
oops. I thought that was exit 31.
 
I once got a call from a guy named John, who wanted to know if I was the Greg Boeser who just got back from Iraq. I was, but who was he? The award winning aviation game designer, JD Webster. He was a pilot with Delta at that time, and had a layover in the Twin Cities, and, since I was one of the online playtesters for his game, would I like to get together for a game while he was in town?
Does the Pope shit in the woods?!!
So you just never know when some faceless online contact might end up on your doorstep.
 
I went ice fishing twice. I fished until my beer froze and then went home
Budweiser lollypop! :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back