What Cheered You Up Today? (12 Viewers)

My eldest son graduating for school (the equivalent of high school, I guess) with high marks.
Well done your son, parents and son should be feeling very proud. :D
 
Typing through tears of pride.

FB_IMG_1666440393597.jpg
 
Last edited:
Congrats my friend. :cool:
Thank you my friend, very proud Dad here
 
Thank you my friend, very proud Dad here
Proud you and your good lady should be and well done April, worthy congratulations from down under. :D
 
Typing through tears of pride.

View attachment 725586
Congratulations to April & parents. I know the feeling as my first daughter and her husband are both Vets. The met in Vet school and are now semi retired, because they can't say no to sick animals.
 
Typing through tears of pride.

View attachment 725586
Nice! Congratulations to the new vet. :cool:
 
June 14th is National Bourbon Day. Cheers!

View attachment 725532
Dang-it-all-to-heck, I missed it!!!! Guess I'll have to make up for it on June 17th🤮
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back