What Did You Get? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Parents (both sides) - Gift cards, a pound of coffee hand delivered every month (tradition), a painting from my son framed, socks for my mom, and some other 'stuff'

We always send gifts to all our siblings that are under 18yo.

And a few special gifts to those deserving.

Now that is a nice gift!

That happens when you get older. When my kids are out of the house, Christmas will never be the same. Until grandkids that is. :toothy5:

Mr. Gnomey has more time on his hands than he know what to do with. Thanks for the post consolidation my little pointy hatted friend.

For the kids, I went ahead and bought a "Toys-R-Us" store for them.

Much easier in the long run. :lol:

:lol: Agreed! I should have done the same. Part of the reason we moved into a bigger house was to have more room for the kids toys. Only to hear my 3 year old say he has no toys (no friggin' toys!) the day after Christmas! :shock:

Anyway, on to the loot: Revell He 177 (w/quad tail turret) and Fw 200 Condor (I have yet to open either!) a new rain/winter jacket (desperately needed), FLR's "fallingwater" architectual Lego set (waiting for the right zen moment to build), Amazon Kindle (from in-laws), books about Columbine, Pat Tillman and TR and the "big burn" whatever that is. Also a book about about Marine Corp Aviation, Farts (yes farts...with audio) and another old aviation book. Oh and I just remembered, the Ginter book on the Coronado...nice!

However, without family it's all bunk!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back