What Did You Get?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Trebor

Master Sergeant
Feb 15, 2008
KCLS
merry christmas, guys.

so, what did you get? :D

HPIM1469.jpg

the baton is an inside joke since I twirl everything. xD

Some after shave from my daughter, a sweater and diary (unexpected) off a mate, and two model kits from myself. Oh, and a suspected stress fracture of the right ankle!

Some nice new leather gloves, grey sweater, Stetson cowbow hat (Me lady apparently got tired of me always stopping to try one on when'ever we walked through the big city mall :p), a highly praised book on the monster Heinrich Himmler, some aftershave and some warm socks. That's it.

Oh and a truly delicious Christmas dinner and time with the family. Excellent.

Absolutely nothing from anyone in my wife's family, except for an Amazon.com giftcard from her brother and his wife. Apparently, I don't exist anymore.

From my wife, I got these little reminders that she loves me:

Attachments

• IMG_0099w.jpg
    IMG_0099w.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 149
  • BaconSalt.HighRes.Original.jpg
    BaconSalt.HighRes.Original.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 175
...Oh and not getting gifts when you are over 25? C'mon dude. Suck it up.

And regarding your P-38 plan view. Hell YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's frickin' awesome. And if your wife lets you hang that bad boy up you owe her a "favor".

lol RA, do you actually want anything from the in-laws?

I know anything I would have gotten from the (ex) in-laws woulda been booby-trapped or poisoned! :lol:

Serious score on the P-38 blueprint, though...I've been thinking of ordering one of the Me262.

GG, I've got the 262 (its frikkin beautiful!) and the F4U. When I ordered mine, they were having a special where if the order total was $50 or more, shipping was free. The price for two was less than $50....the price for three came out, with free shipping, to be about $5 more than buying two and paying shipping. So I got these three. She went to Aaron Brothers to have it framed, though, since its an odd-sized print (we looked at Hobby Lobby for frames, they don't make generic frames in those dimensions), so it cost about $300 to get framed. Very nicely done, though!

She got the Barnes-n-Nobels "Nook" for Christmas.

Me and the Wife opted out of exchanging gifts this year,now the boy came out OK.I did have a housefull for dinner 12 all together that went very smooth and well,so that made it Christmas.The Wife and I have decided though we may splurge come Janurary maybe.The print is right RA but man I love to have a Robert Taylor for the shop.Cheers Kevin

Voyager-KA500-lg.gif

The Voyager is basically an LED flashlight, a shortwave/AM/FM receiver, a NOAA Weather Alert Radio, a solar panel, a cell phone/MP3 Player charger and a weapon if you throw it really hard at someone all rolled into one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back