Nice gifts, guys!

I really like the blueprint, and the magnifying glass/lamp.
Here's my list of christmas loot:
A pair of brand new jeans - I desperately needed that, as I'm terrible at shopping clothes. I HATE that!

A nice pair of new black plain low-heeled shoes. I hate shopping that too, so the shoes were more than welcome.
Rechargeable batteries for one of my cameras - the Konica Minolta. Badly needed too, as I've worn out three good sets so far.

A set of fresh dish towels - needed too, as the ones I have has reached the stage where there's a risk of poking your fingers through, every time you use them.

I also got three dvd's:
"The history of Denmark 1946-1949", "The history of Denmark 1943-1945", and a movie, "
Die Fälscher - IMDB link".
And finally I got a box of chocolates, and I won the Almond Gift: Two out of three boxes of chocolate. *hiccup*
Almond gift: It's a family game/christmas tradition we've got here in DK, dunno if that tradition exists in other countries as well:
We get rice desert after the christmas dinner, and a whole blanched almond is put in the desert, which is then stirred and served.
The person who finds the almond gets a small gift. We had three almonds and three *burp*...sry...gifts. Phew.
