What do, or what did you do in the 'mob'?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Spirit of defiance doesn't stop tanks and planes though, BW. And, by the way, when you mention the Welsh you don't get much credit from the English, Scottish or Irish.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
5 more months people, 5 more months and I am out of the army. I will miss the flying though. I am trying to fly as much as I can in these last few months.
Very Cool!!!

Well I did a tour in Kosovo and a combat tour in Iraq. I am getting out of the Army though in October. I did my time and service for my country and now it is time to do my time and service to my family.

I knew some civil engineering guys down in Haiti, plubers doing the port-a-potty duty going around and sucking them out through the back side of the fence. Lesofprimus, you got any stories on the waffle whores?

The waffle whores... Jesus Christ, blast from the past right there.... No stories I can repeat, theyre still classified....

I was all over Iraq and Kuwait.... planD's Dad may have actually flown me around the desert, or at the very least, I flew on birds his father maintained....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back