What do you do for a living?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I am a dentist but i am not going to lie to you, dentistry is just a hobby, i am actually a proffesional shriner.
11-19-080shriner.jpg

What is a professional shriner? Seriously, I have no clue. When I think of a shriner, I think of a conventioneer who drinks and carouses in hotel bars. Does that pay well or did I miss your humor?

I'm a mommy aka domestic Godess, midget rancher, water-buffalo tamer OH and I Coordinate Admissions into a college.

The last one is the only thing that pays, really.

Have worn QUITE a few hats, done some really intresting gigs through time thus far. It helps to be a spaz...I don't get bored well. I think and preform better in a chaotic state.

I'm a mommy aka domestic Godess, midget rancher, water-buffalo tamer OH and I Coordinate Admissions into a college.

The last one is the only thing that pays, really.

Have worn QUITE a few hats, done some really intresting gigs through time thus far. It helps to be a spaz...I don't get bored well. I think and preform better in a chaotic state.

Are you the bird?

:D

Attachments

• buff.jpg
    buff.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 137

Users who are viewing this thread

Back