What Do Your Usernames Mean?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It's Paso Doblé mate, and proper cool to learn as well!

Hi again, thanks for not laughing everyone, I wasn't sure what you would all think when I posted. It all started when I went to see a dance show roughly January 2010 and getting to meet one of the main professionals who was in it afterwards. She was such an inspiration that I thought I'd give it a go, so I found out about a class local to me, joined up in February and I've never looked back. I just found it so enjoyable and after starting completely from scratch back then, I've moved up to Intermediate level. Still haven't found the right partner though. Ah well, hopefully my day will come.

Andy

Wish I could still dance. We used to have some great 1940s - style 'Hangar dances' at my local Aero Club, with a 'Glenn Miller' type big band - fantastic atmosphere !

A good thread to introduce myself to the forum, having just joined up tonight.8)

109Sqn - pretty simple really. My grandfather was in 109 Squadron during the war and I've always been fascinated by the Mosquito in general and the OBOE operations in particular. I'm currently modelling the Tamiya and Revell 1/48 Mossies, one of which (undecided on the choice) I will paint in night camo and one in daylight camo.

My mother's brother was killed at Buna in the service of his country. I was born on his birthday. His nickname was Barney.

I live way back in the mountains, so in case we ever got snowed-in; I named my wife's chihuahua "Meatloaf".
You know, fair warning and all that.
And Willy Messerschmitts 109 is, IMHO, the finest looking aircraft ever.
By the way, Meatloaf is celebrating his 15th birthday next week.

15 year old chihuahua might be a little on the tough side
Welcome aboard!

Where in NC?

I used to live near Hendersonville. Had a house out in Apple Valley, near Lake Lure, Bat Cave, Chimney Rock, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread