What Do Your Usernames Mean?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Mine is just a variation of my nickname. Here is your new Iberian forum member :-

374585_110262852425821_1510200255_n.jpg

Hello everyone.

My nickname I have it for several years, ...let me told you about briefly ...:rolleyes:

It is comprised of the first three letters of my last names (Sánchez Cervantes) .... and there are many letters if we join my name: Luis Carlos Sánchez Cervantes ... phew !!! and in my teens, I was too lazy to have to write this pile of letters !! :oops:

In the club where I play tennis and badminton from Chico, you needed to write your last names on a list to get your towels for the bathroom ... then summed up SANCER writing. :idea: :arrow: :lol:

Currently is part of the name of my business "SANCER Litográfica, SA DE CV", also occupy it as part of my emails, it's my nickname in other forums and even some friends as well and do not call me by my name.

So always yours :p

SANCER
alias: Luis Carlos Sánchez Cervantes

Last edited:
Hello everyone.

My nickname I have it for several years, ...let me told you about briefly ...:rolleyes:

It is comprised of the first three letters of my last names (Sánchez Cervantes) .... and there are many letters if we join my name: Luis Carlos Sánchez Cervantes ... phew !!! and in my teens, I was too lazy to have to write this pile of letters !! :oops:

So always yours :p

SANCER
alias: Luis Carlos Sánchez Cervantes

Welcome to the forums Sancer, but I think you need to remove a little info from your explanation for securities sake - not quoted above.

Last edited:
I totally agree with you and I appreciate the interest, my friends GrauGeist and Razor1UK. :!:

With full confidence and conscience, knowing that it's dangerous or "silly" put account numbers, passwords, etc., openly .... SANCER really says nothing and there is no risk. :sad3:

Anyway I will follow your advice Razor1UK :arrow:

I thank very much the support and interest. :thumbright:

Slam was a nickname given me by a drummer I used to play with. Your imagination can take it from there... Some days it describes my actions, some days my attitude, although it's not really who I am now I'm all grown up and play with models.

My family is from an area of NJ called the Pine Barrens. Barrens is too depressing so enter the same sounding Baron, but that sounds like I have an overinflated ego, so I reverse it to norab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back