What is the Best Beer in the World Poll

What is the best beer?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Okay couger here is the pics, sorry about the quality for some reason I could not get any better ones. The beer was brewed Egel-Brauerei Schwabisch Gmund, Germany.

I never drank mine though and they are still full. One of the cans is B-17 Fast Woman and the other is B-29 Night Mission.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 110
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 113
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 110
Unfortunately, none of my "favorite" beers are on that list; they are (in order of preference):

1. Sierra Pacific Pale Ale (locally brewed bottled!)
2. Carlsberg
3. Moosehead (go, Canada!)
4. Heineken

However, one of my co-workers spent his childhood in Deutschland, and to this day he still says the only "real" beer is German beer!

Okay couger here is the pics, sorry about the quality for some reason I could not get any better ones. The beer was brewed Egel-Brauerei Schwabisch Gmund, Germany.

I never drank mine though and they are still full. One of the cans is B-17 Fast Woman and the other is B-29 Night Mission.
Kinda ironical that they brew beer tins with American WWII bombers on them...

OOOOps man I am sorry about that. I did not mean to edit your post! I meant to hit the quote button and hit the edit button and just did not realize it. Sorry again! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back