What is the Best Beer in the World Poll

What is the best beer?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I couldn't stand Anchor Steam....or Samuel Adams. Cold piss.

That link has NJ right!

42. New Jersey
All sorts of silly laws, plus a statewide Red Bull-vodka addiction, stonewalled the development of Jersey breweries for years, but even though things have freed up a bit, they still don't make Taylor Ham beer. Someone make Taylor Ham beer! If anyone answers that ridiculous plea, it'll be ballsy up-and-comer Carton.

EVERYBODY grabs Red Bull with vodka! UUuughhh!

Any thoughts....

IMG_235438691047116_zpsnbbascg3.jpg

Just this afternoon, I remembered that ages ago, (I mean, like the 1980's) I used to enjoy a beer from New Zealand called Leopard Lager...

Since it hasn't been around for a long time, I'll assume that people didn't like it, or something...

Just this afternoon, I remembered that ages ago, (I mean, like the 1980's) I used to enjoy a beer from New Zealand called Leopard Lager...

Since it hasn't been around for a long time, I'll assume that people didn't like it, or something...

if that the Leopard lager brewed by lion, i think its still around. It was a nice drop as well.

Stopped by my usual place to grab some beer and I noticed that they had brought in a new line of beer.

It's called Einstök Icelandic and they have a few different choices, like a pale ale and another that caught my eye: Toasted Porter.

Has anyone tried this and if so, any good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back