What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I stopped to contribute on this thread because I watch something almost every day, so... Just to name some:

Federico Fellini - I Vitelloni, 8 1/2, Giulietta degli spiriti
Jan Jacques Annaud - the Name Of The Rose
Stanley Kubrick - 2001: A Space Odyssey, Clockwork Orange, Full Metal Jacket
Ingmar Bergman - Fanny och Alexander
The Monthy Python's Holy Grail
For the documents: The Underground of the Third Reich, Finances in the Yard of Rudolphus II., Hawker Harrier, Nicholas Winton: The Power Of Good, Fighter.....

Is Click as stupid as it sounds?

No the movie is very funny (Kate Beckinsdale is sexy as hell, especially in the Pocahantis costume ). The movie is actually very good. It is funny but has a very somber plot and theme to it. After watching it, you will want to call your dad and tell him you love him and hug your children and everything.

Now for a very stupid movie, nothing gets worse than what my wife made me watch with her the other night...

Friends with Money

click looks stupid to me....

just watched the battle of midway, other than the scene where one dauntless shoots down 2 Zeros in about 10 seconds each with a tirn burst of fire and not having the manouver at all it wasn't bad, sould bewatching the huns of naverone later.........

The Pink Panther. My 7 year old came to me about 15 minutes into the film. Crying. He said "I don't want to watch this. Its terrible." True story. What an embarrassment for Steve Martin.

Users who are viewing this thread