What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The Grey Zone..Wow realy wild .......Good movie .........I think...(I know the last statement sounds strange ..But if you see it you well know were I'm coming from).....

Its about a armed revolt at Auschwitz.. Its a true story....I would say for this forum a must see...

Its one of those movies you wish was fiction ...

who downed bader ? a 2 hour special on what really happened to d bader.
not conclusive but it may have been a blue on blue shooting and evidence from combat reports point towards a pilot called buck casson ( not sure of the spelling) may have shot bader down after seeing him peel away from a section of 109's and mistaking him for one of them, apparently bader himself mistook the 109's for a section of spitfires, and maybe he came up with the midair collision with a 109 to spare everyone's blushes

letters from Iwo Jima, flags of our fathers and saw 1, 2, 3 and 4 in that order watching "fury of the mustangs" real soon aswell already seen it about 50 time but its a really good documentary on the P-51 mustang after being on this a great movie for all of you all to watch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back