What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Smokey and the Bandit
Smokey and the Bandit (1977) ⭐ 7.0 | Action, Adventure, Comedy
Still a fun little trip down nostalgia lane. The first time I saw it was in the theater before I was even 13. Mom messed up. 😁
Do not remember why Dad or my sister were not with us but it was just her and me that day??

Wheels
Oh Man! What a great (read FUN) movie. I also saw it in the theater but was... well let's just say I was old enough to have bought my second car. I can tell you we went out and shredded pavement that night after the movie, good times.

Latest show here is binge watching Perry Mason, man, a lot of times it's worth it for the cars that either they are driving or the ones in the background. Both Adam 12 and strangely Columbo are good for car guys as well.

"22nd July" - movie covering the events in Oslo and Utoya Island, Norway, in 2011, when Anders Breivik detonated a van bomb at the Government complex, and shot 59 youths at their summer camp. Total 77 dead and hundreds seriously wounded.

Totally campy and really quite bad but also immensely entertaining.
I saw it in the theater the first week it came out before word of mouth had started trashing it. I mainly went because of Farrah and Kirk Douglas being in it. Farrah because she was still a knockout back then and I had not seen any bad Kird Douglas movies up to that point. Harvey Keitel did not give much of a performance either.

Perry Mason. It never gets old.

I find I am watching more and more of those old TV series from the 1960s through 1980's such as, Star Trek, Perry Mason, Hawaii Five-0, Adam 12, Dragnet, Rockford Files, Magnum Pi, instead of any of the new ones on today. I personally find them better written and more compelling than just about anything on today.

Wheels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back